The Leg Press offers benefits similar to leg lifts and lower body strength building. The isokinetic spring resistance and steel construction with rust resistant coating make the Leg Press a more durable and higher level fitness solution. These benefits make the Leg Press similar in quality to exercise equipment found in indoor environments. The outdoor fitness equipment user sits securely on the seat and places his or her feet on the foot pads and slowly extend legs without locking the knees then slowly returns to the starting position. The resistance comes from an advanced isokinetic spring resistance mechanism which enhances the challenge for users of all fitness levels.
- Under control, push legs out without locking knees
- Isokinetic spring resistance creates a higher level fitness experience for the user
- Ergonomically designed saddle and slip resistant hand grips and footrests
- Familiar metallic and black color scheme that is similar to indoor fitness equipment
- Steel construction with rust resistant coating
- Heavy duty, vandal resistant housings